skip to main content
Posted On:
Wednesday, May 06, 2015
News Image

Per Catoosa County policy, students wishing to participate in any sport must have a currently signed  GHSA (Georgia High School Association) physical form. It may now be signed by a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant.We must also have a current copy of the parents' insurance card on file.

You may download the GHSA physical form here. Thank you for your cooperation.

View all Spotlights